We hope that all families will be able to join us for our Back to School Night (“An Evening in First Step”) on Thursday, September 27! We will begin at 5:30, and will finish no later than 6:30. Please bring your Watkins Star with you, as the evening is centered around you learning about your child’s school day. He/she will show you around our room, and Mr. Thomas and I will share some important information about our daily schedule and curriculum. We hope to see everyone there!
WECC will be having Color Weeks from Monday, September 17-Friday, September 28 (2 weeks). Each day will focus on a different color. Students are encouraged to participate by wearing something that color. Anything they have at home is fine (socks, shirt, hairbow, etc). Please do not feel obligated to buy anything new for them to wear! Here is the schedule of colors:
- Monday, September 17 – Red Day
- Tuesday, September 18 – Orange Day
- Wednesday, September 19 – Yellow Day
- Thursday, September 20 – Green Day\
- Friday, September 21 – Blue Day
- Monday, September 24 – Purple Day
- Tuesday, September 25 – White Day
- Wednesday, September 26 – Black Day
- Thursday, September 27 – Brown Day
- Friday, September 28 – Pink Day
Welcome to our class website! This site will be a valuable resource for parents throughout the year! You can find general information about WECC, as well as information specific to our classroom. Some information is updated with each unit, so be sure to bookmark the site and check back often!