I’ve had parents and others ask me how they are able to support our class or if we need anything for the classroom. We can almost always use basic “wish list” supply items, including paper towels, tissues, Clorox/Lysol wipes, face/hand wipes, liquid hand soap, dry erase markers, regular kitchen sized trash bags, and similar supplies. Beyond those basic supplies, there are a few different ways that you are able to support our class. We are very appreciative of any donations or support! 🙂
- Donor’s Choose – We frequently have at least 1 active project posted to Donor’s Choose. This is a non-profit site that allows teachers to post specific supplies to accomplish a classroom goal, and individuals are able to make tax-deductible contributions. If you would like to take a look at our current projects or make a contribution, the link to our class page is https://www.donorschoose.org/classroom/4399604 .
- Scholastic – I have set up an ongoing Scholastic Class Fund campaign for funds to purchase class sets of books for students to take home and keep. Donations are ONLY able to be used on the Scholastic site, so you’ll know that I’m using the funds for student books! Our Scholastic campaign site is https://shop.scholastic.com/viewCampaign?campaignId=fb73c427-9f17-48d8-958e-7d7ed268b6c6.
- Amazon – I have 2 different class wish lists set up on Amazon. One is specifically for books that I would like to add to our class library to support our curriculum, and the other is for general classroom items/supplies. The links to both are below:
– Book Wish List
– General Items/Supplies Wish List
- Teachers Pay Teachers – This is a website where teachers can post materials that they have created for other teachers to purchase and use. I’ve found some great materials on here to support our curriculum! The link to our TpT Class Fund is https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/ClassFund/Kristin-Hayward-37310?sharing_template=on&utm_campaign=ClassFund%20Page.